TXH TIG Torches
For quality welding
Standard packages for common applications
TXH torches are made with the welder in mind…
- The major characteristics of the TXH torch program is its quality. The torches are designed to provide the utmost in convenience, versatility and ergonomics to the user.
- You can choose between air-cooled and water cooled, with or without gas-valve and with or without a flexible neck to suit your individual application.
Torch Heads Lightweight and Durable
- Manufactured with high temperature resistant silicone rubber insulation
- All copper components ensure cooler running temperatures and maximum current capacity.
Ergonomic Handle System – Ergonomically Superior
- Integrated dual soft grips ensure the handle remains in place with minimal grip pressure.
Knuckle Joint – Improved Manoeuvrability
- Positioning of the torch is made easier by the combination of knuckle joints and a flexible leather section covering the first 800mm of the torch immediately behind the handle.
Front End Consumables
- Compatible with previous TXH range.
- All torches are designed to be tough and damage resistant and comply with EN60974-7, GOST-R & CCC.