A6S SAW Strip Cladding Head
- Used in combination with standard A6S Arc Master welding head.
- Provides an economical solution for surfacing with high alloyed materials such as stainless steel or nickel-based alloys.
- Choose a wider variety of parent materials and consumables.
- Stainless steel cladding is widely used in production of components where additional strength or corrosion resistance is required.
- Welding head can be fitted with electrode strips as wide as 30-100 mm (1.2-4.0 in.) and as thick as 0.5 mm (0.02 in.).