The ESAB range is a comprehensive selection designed to cover the widest range of applications. The gas service includes products for oxy-acetylene and oxy- propane either as factory fitted assemblies or in bulk coils. The range has individual and twin options to suit particular applications.
- High specification rubber conforming to EN ISO 3821 requirements
- Gas specific colour coding
- High levels of ‘kink and crush’ resistance
- Factory fitted and tested with engraved ferrules conforming to EN 1256
- Fitted options have Hose Check Valves
- HT brass fittings throughout conforming fully with EN 560 & EN 730-2
- Fitted selection of lengths in 6mm, 8mm and 10mm
- Twin options in 5mm, 6mm and 8mm
- Gas specific liners for extended service life
As with all ESAB products our aim is to provide the highest level of safety.