Efficient flux handling for cost-effective welding
- Ideal for continuous and high capacity welding.
- Minimum manual flux handling.
- Reduced flux consumption for better cost efficiency.
- Fewer weld stops for increased efficiency.
- Efficient filtration of used air.
- Flux feeds from a 75 l (20 gal.) capacity TPC-75 pressurized flux tank to the ESAB flux hopper of your choice; 6 l or 10 l (1.6 gal. or 2.6 gal.)
- Flux feed inlet options; straight or bent.
- FRS Super|Built on OPC Super modules.
- For increased flux and heat conditions.
- Based on ejector vacuum principle.
- FFRS 1200 & 3000 | Based upon an electrical suction unit creating vacuum.
- For use when extra high recovery force is required and for compact welding heads.
- Flux dust separated automatically in a pre-separator